Saturday 15 June 2013

Bioderma Sensibio H2O in 500ml arrived in Singapore!!!

Finally!! The 500ml is now available in Guardian Pharmacy and Watson's store! I did tried to email the Bioderma Singapore if I can get 500ml many months back but the person-in-charge replied that the 500ml is only available in certain clinic in Singapore. Now I see that it is easily available, of course, I am HAPPY! The 250ml cost S$29.90 (promo price is about S$23.90 exclusively in Guardian Pharmacy). The big bottle cost S$46 in clinic but now they are selling at S$39.90 in Guardian and some Watson's store (bought mine at Toa Payoh branch). Sooooooo...it is definitely more cost efficient to buy "BIG" =P

Background: I had been using Shu Uemura cleansing oil ( Pink/Green/Blue) for over 10 years and after watching Lisa Eldridge raving about this...I went ahead to try it. Moreover, it is for sensitive skin (moi moi moi) and it is definitely cheaper as compare to Shu. The only downside of using Bioderma is ......you need to use it with cotton pad =( whereas Shu is so much convenient. After using Bioderma for few months now, it really help to control the redness on my face ...it seem to "control" the sensitivity of my face. Which is a big YEAH!!!

As for Fancl cleansing oil....I don't really like it....feel that it does not clean as good as the 2 brand mentioned above.....especially waterproof mascara.



Saw this notice at Guardian...so beware of imitation!!!! Never know that there is imitation in the market....well when a product is so good, imitation will pop out, right????? It is better to be safe than sorry, just buy from Guardian Pharmacy.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I have been using Bioderma micelle cleansing water for a few years now before the rave. I bought mine from my annual trip to Paris, and they have really good deals in the French pharmacies. Sensibio and Crealine is the exact same thing. Crealine is just a former name of Sensibio. I think this Guardian advertisement is really misleading and probably trying to scare everyone into buying it only from them. I actually still have two bottles of Bioderma (labelled with Crealine) in my drawer that hasn't expire I believe!

    ReplyDelete